Strengthening in-house media capability
This training has been a big help and has increased the marketing team’s focus on where we’re spending our media budget – one of Britvic’s biggest annual investments. Everyone now has far more confidence to ask the right questions, especially around value for money in digital. The sessions themselves were really brought to life and made real by analysing our own historic strategy documents and media plans.Fiona Graham Senior Capability Manager at Britvic Soft Drinks
Case Study Highlights
- Developed bespoke media and media planning training programme
- Co-created curriculum and purpose together with Marketing Excellence team
- Incorporated best practice for briefing for successful media agency response
Britvic, the leading branded soft drinks manufacturer in the UK, had historically developed and delivered an in-depth education programme for its Marketing and Insight teams. Nevertheless, marketing leadership wanted to enhance still further these teams’ understanding of media planning principles and to ensure that these were reflected in plans that come back from their media agency. Britvic approached Ebiquity – an existing and trusted partner – to help plug this knowledge gap and embed a comprehensive understanding of planning across the Marketing and Insight functions. They wanted to empower in-house teams to ask the right questions of agency recommendations.
- 1. Improved learning and knowledge in Insight and Marketing teams
- 2. Sustained focus on effectiveness in all agency interactions
- 3. Enhanced ROI via shift from targeted to high-reach media
- 4. Boosted confidence to challenge agency media plans to ensure enhanced effectiveness
Download Case Study
Get the full PDF which includes our approach and outcomes.