Accelerating Reckitt’s digital excellence journey
Eliminating the waste is key to our success.CEO Reckitt
Case Study Highlights
- Identified a value opportunity of 22% of digital spend
- Accelerated the value of digital investment through actionable recommendations
- Increased effectiveness and eliminate waste across digital investment
As part of its programme of digital transformation, Reckitt Benckiser – recently rebranded as Reckitt – was looking to increase effectiveness and eliminate waste across its digital investment. The company wanted to develop a new and consistent framework for tracking digital media investment in biddable channels. In this way, media teams could demonstrate savings to finance colleagues in each market.
- 1. Reckitt reinvested up to 12% of this opportunity in better-performing placements in the second half of 2020
- 2. Identified a value opportunity of 22% of digital spend through our governance programme
- 3. Complete overview of digital efficiency and effectiveness across markets.
Download Case Study
Get the full PDF which includes our approach and outcomes.