Ebiquity plc Cookies Policy
- All references to ‘Ebiquity, 'our', 'us' or 'we' within this policy are deemed to refer to either Ebiquity plc or its group companies set out here.
- This cookies policy applies to those of our websites on which it is displayed, including any client login areas of those
- By continuing to use our websites, you accept that cookies will be set on your device, as outlined in this cookies
- Many cookies on our websites perform essential functions and enable you to move around our websites and use their features; for example, when you log in to your account, they remember the information in your account. We refer to these cookies in this policy as "strictly necessary cookies".
- Other cookies are not essential but they help us understand how our websites are used by visitors, so that we can improve what we do online. We use analytics tools for this. They look at things like how long our websites take to load, how they are used, and what information visitors to our sites look at most. This helps us to improve the way our websites work, for example, by ensuring that you find what you are looking for easily They also help identify any parts of our websites that aren't working as well as they should - so we can fix things and make our websites better for you and other users. We refer to these cookies in this policy as "performance cookies".
- Additional cookies allow our websites to recognise you when you return to our websites. This enable us to remember choices that you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. We refer to these cookies in this policy as "functionality cookies".
- Cookies can also be further categorised depending on if they are session cookies or permanent cookies:
- Session cookies: these cookies expire when you close your browser (or if you stay inactive for a certaintime).
- Permanent cookies: these cookies persist even when the browser is closed. They’re used to remember you so that you don’t have to re-enter passwords and login information every time you visit a website.
Types of cookies we use
How to manage cookies
- When you first visited our website you will have been presented with a banner confirming that we set cookies, providing you with a link to this cookies policy, and informing you that by continuing to browse the website you agree to our use of
- You may block these at any time. To do so, you can activate the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our websites or to use all the functionality provided through our
- More information about managing cookies allaboutcookies.org is a useful resource with a lot of detailed information about cookies and how to manage them.
We may update our cookies policy from time to time. Any changes we make to our cookies policy in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our cookies policy. By continuing to use the services and our websites, or to offer and/or provide services to us you are confirming that you have read and understood the latest version of our cookies policy.
Further questions or making a complaint
By email: email@example.com
By post: Data Protection, Ebiquity plc, Chapter House, 16 Brunswick Place, London, N1 6DZ
The practices described in this cookies policy are current as of November 2020.