Working for Ebiquity
Working for Ebiquity
900+ people, applying a wide range of specialist capabilities, for 1100+ clients in 14 countries across the world.
Our people use diverse professional skills to realize a similar outcome; compiling, manipulating, analyzing and interpreting marketing data to reveal insights that improve understanding and enable better performance.
As a growing company we're always looking for talented people to join the Ebiquity team. For the right person, we offer:
- A unique role, working independently in the fast-changing media and marketing sector
- Interesting work, with significant results for our clients
- Exciting careers prospects, international assignments, sideways moves across service areas and client groups and, of course, promotion opportunities to grow as we grow
- The chance to be part of a fast-paced, industry-leading company
- The opportunity to work with skilled and talented professionals from a range of backgrounds
- Opportunity for on-the-job learning and a unique and exciting working environment
Whether we are recruiting people to process media coverage, to analyze complex client data-sets or provide consultancy advice to clients, we look for:
- Ability to deal accurately with large amounts of data
- Belief in the opportunity to improve our clients' effectiveness
- Determination to look for solutions to client's briefs / problems
- Enthusiasm and passion for the media and marketing communications industry
We employ specialists in research, data capture and processing, financial accounting, content analysis, benchmarking, data aggregation & statistics:
- Specialists work hand-in-hand with business development and client service / support colleagues
- Many of these talented individuals have deep experience in the media planning / buying, advertising, PR / communications and marketing industries
- Our client-facing and operational teams are supported by Finance, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing, Facilities & Administration
- Additionally our in-house Information Technology team, which develops world-class proprietary data processing tools and service platforms that are at the core of our competitive advantage.
We are always looking for individuals with cultural and language skills
Being a growing international company, we are continuously looking for people with language skills and an understanding of different cultures. For any career-related enquiries, please contact us.Contact Us