Your first task should be...
Optimising the customer journey will help you increase the volume and value of sales, and so improve returns on investment. But it's a daunting task that affects multiple stakeholders, draws on diverse skills from across the business, involves unwieldy data sets, and carries uncertainty and risk.
This document covers the following:
- The benefits of an optimised customer experience
- Understanding the components of your customer journey
- How to harmonise data capture
- The value of effective data analysis
- Two essential strategies to optimise the digital journey
- The importance of integrating offline data
- How to create more successful and better targeted campaigns
The 'one bite at a time' approach is the best way to optimise your digital customer journey